6.18.2011

Where Is My Summer Break??

When on saturday night people hang out to some cool places, well at least take a break from the routinity, me and Soojung spending our lovely saturday night in a weird way : working in our lab and yeah... it's until now. It's crazy for me tough, since after 10 pm it's usually my 'me time' : online at skype, watching movies, doing something unimportant like rolling and laying on my bed.

But today, for the sake of assignments and preparation for trip to Japan on next tuesday, we give our precious saturday night to doing our tasks on lab. What a beutiful sat night! June is the hectic month for me so far, and i have to start thinking about the topic for my research before my supervisor come back from Costarica next week. Kyaaaa!!!! WHERE IS MY SUMMER BREAAAAK???


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment