6.13.2011

Adios Amigos!

Today is last day on my korean class before we facing final exam tomorrow. **sigh* Time gone so fast! I can't believe we passed 1 semester together already. Since all of my classmates are exchange students so they will be go back to their countries after this semester finished. Oh nooooo! We spent alot of time together, our class is start everyday from 8 am until 11 am. It is crazy tough, since almost of all activities here start at at least 9 or 10 o'clock. But we already take our seat every morning before all of people get up from their bed. So, every morning we can see all sleepy faces around the class. Hehehe.

So, here it is, my beloved classmates and our sonsengnim (teachers) in the middle. Well, just in first picture, and the rest who sit on the leftside still my crzy classmate : Sierra.

Will be missing you guys!!!




Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment