4.12.2011

Happy Happy Ape's Dinner

Had a nice and warm dinner with Primate Team : Me, Laura, Yena, Eunha, Wonhee, and Kyongmi to celebrated new project contract for Laura \(^o^)/ So, after we got lost in the middle of Sichon area (this is a famous area for hanging out, take a dinner and shopping because it surrounding by three universities : Ewha Womans University, Yonsei University and pardon me i forget another university :p) finally we found the famous Sashimi restaurant! Woohoo!! Well, from outside it looks like a small shop that selling fishs, but if you look the inside it is really a restaurant. Hahahaha! (I don't know why i am laughing). I always feeling happy being a part of primate team, it seems like my right path :)










Anyway, after finished all of tasty and delicious dishes we moved accross the street and close this night with a cup of tea and cofee. Perfect! And it will be gain my weight soon (Noooo!!)





By the way, spring really coming to the town! Korea also have cherry blossom and it already blossom! You can enjoy it along of the street in Sinchon area. Next weekend, i have to capture it!






Oh, Laura already asked me about my research plan for my thesis T_T and with humly i said i don't think about it yet because i will dedicated this semester to improving my Korean. Hehehehe.

Anyway, Good night everyone!

Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. Toaaaa lo sekolah atau wisata kuliner...??? hahaha...bungkus buat di bipak yaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Sambil menyelam minum aer win :p Siaaap! ntar malem tunggu di bivak yak.

    ReplyDelete