2.18.2011

Until We Meet Again (Farewell part 1)

I have to say Thank You Allah a thousand times, even more for every gift He giving to me. I am so grateful surrounding by many kind and warm people like as a part of ICRAF’s family. It is really hard to say goodbye for all the staffs. I can’t hold my tears fall down, and just can say “best of luck guys, until we meet again…”
Before leave, I have to make a farewell email to all, it is not really hard to made this email, but when I get replies, it is become hard to hold my tears. Their best wishes, hopes and advices really makes me feel so lucky become a part of this family.
Just remember the good times I had here and pray the best wishes to them too.

Dear all,

Today is my last day after a wonderful 11 months and 18 days working with ICRAF. I would like to say thank you for every friendship, kindness, opportunity, and  experiences during this time. I have gained considerable knowledge and thus I shall always cherish this as one of the most satisfying phases in my work experience. My special thank for EMU Unit, to my 1st  Supervisor : Mba Ni’ma and my 2nd supervisor : Mas Degi and to Mba Yayuk also to all my colleagues. 

With all humility, I do apologize for any mistakes I ever done. Thank you so much for making my time here a truly enjoyable one. My very best wishes for the future go out to each and every one of you. I wish you plenty of smiles, blue skies and fluffy white clouds now and always J

Thanks, regards and best wishes,

_Rahayu Oktaviani_


Farewell Card From All Staffs

I'm Gonna Missing That Swimming Pool

With Mas Aulia, My co-worker :')
Hemm, Already Missing You All



Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment