2.23.2011

Leaving On A Jetplane

All my bags are packed i'm ready to go,
I'm standing here outside your door
I have to wake you up to say goodbye
(Leaving on a jetplane)
Finally the day to depart was come.  With my family accompanied to the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, it was mixed feeling inside, between excited, happy, kind of nervous because I will take a flight by myself and very sad because I have to leave my family and friends of mine but it will be a precious experience and moments that I have. Andi, Manda and Ungko already waited for me on terminal 2, and Della came after that. It was very nice to meet them before I left, we laughed, chat, and shared a great moments. Hemm, I’m gonna miss them.. . and also my family, God, please take care my mother, father and my sister, and please tell them I am gonna be a pride daughter for them.

With my family also with my best fiends

Manda gave me a warm syal. Thanks bestie *kiss*



Somebody missed? oh, my mom!



I already missing them T_T

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment